Type your best email address in the form below, and click the “Sign me up” button!
* We respect your privacy and will not overflow your inbox. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY; you will also receive the Free French Crash Course and the Gazette J’Ouellette newsletter.
Do you constantly have the feeling that you can’t hear what the French say and you don’t know how to read all the French words because they are written so much differently than they sound?
Learn 3 secrets that help you be self sufficient in the way you pronounce new words so that you can read that sophisticated menu in your favorite French restaurant and make your friends raise their brows in admiration
…and how to use them TODAY!
In this groundbreaking Webinar, you’ll discover:
1. How to know the French pronunciation for all the words you know, or you don’t even know yet, so that you can order that fabulous meal in your favorite Parisian restaurant and have the waiter raise their brow in admiration
2. The most important and least known rules of pronunciation in the French language, and how to master them TODAY, so that you don’t have to ask anyone to give you the phonetical pronunciation again
3. The most difficult to pronounce words in French – their spelling and their pronunciation – so that you don’t have to Google “how to pronounce in French…” ever again
PLUS a surprise bonus you can take home!
If you feel that you need some clarity, then join me!
All you have to do is to enter your email address in the form above*.
“Even with two semesters of University level French linguistics courses, I still struggled with pronunciation of new words and continued to inflict my American accent on French pronunciation.
Knowing the “rules” hadn’t brought my French to the level it needed to be as I was still getting puzzled looks from native French speakers.
After Llyane’s program I have become more aware of my pronunciation errors as I hear myself speak and can self-correct. I’m super impressed with the attention to detail.
For the first time, I now see and hear the patterns, organization and structure behind the pronunciation of French words.”
Debbie Cochener, US
8 out of 10 of my clients are immersion-ready, and many came with me in my 1:1 Immersion Retreats. Just stop for a second and imagine…
1. You can stroll the streets of Paris at sunset, or enjoy a café au lait at the corner bistro, listening to the chatter on the patio, without feeling like an outsider.
2. You experience the French « joie de vivre » [the joy of life], sitting at the corner café, having an almond croissant under the gentle afternoon light, watching the cars go by and listening to the passionate accordionist – and exchange life stories with the French at the neighbor table.
3. You connect with the French and make lasting friendships that come naturally to you, because deep down in your soul, you know that you are part French.
If any of these reasons excites you to start speaking French, then you are ready to enjoy the art of being bilingual.
The webinar starts on Sunday, January 21st at 5pm EST.
GOING TO MISS IT? Register anyway!
This way, I’ll be able to send you the link to the replay and the Chic PDF handout.
À plus tard,
“The people in my life cannot believe how much I have learned in such a short period of time! I love learning French now and cannot wait to utilize what I have learned when I move to France! I am sure she can do the same for you! Thanks Llyane!”
“I give Llyane my highest recommendation to anyone who wants to learn French or to improve upon what they already know. I have not regretted for one second my decision to work with Llyane and to take her course. I only wish that I would have found her sooner! “
“The rules of French build upon themselves and once she teaches you WHY it is said that way, it begins to make sense and you naturally apply it to the new things you are learning. I was most impressed with my lesson and will definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to speak french, needing a refresher, or traveling to France!”
“She is a master in her field. If you are looking for a great coach you have just found her. Believe me there is no better instructor to learn the French language.”
“After just a couple of months, I’m able to correct my own pronunciation while speaking. My comprehension of spoken French has also improved because I now notice the little nuances in pronunciation. During a recent trip to Paris, I was able to say some things in French without getting puzzled looks from the Parisians.”
“If you are someone who wants to maintain and improve your French language skills, especially if you are in danger of losing the skill that you have already gained, you shouldn’t delay for any reason. Llyane is an excellent teacher and available when you need her the most. I’ve experienced a dramatic improvement in my French.”
“Truly a godsend solution for someone who needs to get somewhere fast and does not have a lot of time… lots of energy! So highly recommended!”
“I would advise anyone to take advantage of what this lovely lady has to teach. I haven’t regretted taking the plunge for a second, and I’m fully confident that anyone else who invests in themselves in this way will agree. Llyane has my 100% endorsement. Elle est un entraîneur incroyable…”